- Name: EdCurrent
- Expert testimony on Congress,Courts & Constituiton
- Christian Patriots For Life
- Treowth In Times Of Madness
- Library of Pro-Life Literature
- Libertarians for Life Literature List
- Expert Testimony on Article 3
- The Moral Question of Abortion, Dr. Stephen Schwarz
- Government by Judiciary: The Transformation of the 14th Amendment Second Ed., Raoul Berger
- Michael S. Paulsen, Briggs & Morgan Professor of Law
- William J. Quirk,Professor of Law
- John Eidsmoe, Professor of Law
- Lino A Graglia, A. Dalton Cross Professor of Law
- Vision Forum
- Congressman Ron Paul of Texas
- The Liberty Committee
- Herbert W. Titus
- Institute on the Constitution
- Between Two Holocausts
- Worldview Chart
- Religion and the Founding of the American Republic(Library of Congress Exhibition)
- Center for Bioethics and Human Dignity
- Vindicating the Founders
- NET Bible
We the People Act(HR 3893 IH)March 4, 2004 To limit the jurisdiction of the Federal courts, and for other purposes. Mr. PAUL (for himself and Mr. BARTLETT of Maryland) introduced the bill in the 108th Congress and needs to be introduced in the 109th Congress.
Sunday, December 5
Too many politicians get away with splitting the difference. On the one hand, they say they are pro-life, and on the other, send a signal to the pro-abortion crowd that they are really no threat to legal abortion after all.
We must send a loud and clear message to candidates that we will not grant them pro-life status unless they earn it with a publicly stated position that the unborn child has a fundamental individual right to life which cannot be infringed—no exceptions—no compromise!
If legal protection of the right to life is to be restored in the United States it will take a majority of Members of the U.S. House and Senate who will exercise their powers under the U.S. Constitution to withdraw jurisdiction from the Courts over these matters. If legislation is to be enacted recognizing that unborn babies are persons under the law, it will take lawmakers who are unconditionally pro-life to do it. If men and women with the dedication and commitment necessary to make these things happen are to be elected it will take pro-life leaders and individual voters who will no longer settle for second best.
Republican National Coalition for Life January/February 2004